The Power Of Textise
Our new product SEOtext uses the Textise web service to deliver fast text analysis of a web page. Simply enter the URL of a web page you’d like to analyse and SEOtext will convert the page to text and provide you with a variety of analytical data sets that are invaluable for Search Engine Optimisation and copyright analysis.
SEOtext provides you with the following data sets:
- Word counts – A count of every word on the page, which can be limited by a standard “stop word” list of common words, as used in search engines.
- Word Cloud – a text cloud based on the word counts, providing an easy and intuitive keyword frequency view.
- Text Only – the page in text only format, as provided by Textise.
- Raw Text – the raw, unformatted text of the page.
Features to be added in the near future are:
- Sentiment Analysis – an indicator of the “mood” of a web page (positive or negative).
- Stop Word Management – manage your own list of “stop words”, the common words ignored by search engines.
- Save As… – download the raw text or word counts (as a CSV file) to disk.
If there are other features you’d like to see, please feel free to let us know via the Contact Page.
How To Subscribe
You can find SEOtext at www.seotext.co.uk, where you can evaluate the application by signing in as a Guest. The Guest account allows you to analyse two news sites only (see bottom of the SEOtext page for details).
To analyse your own site using SEOtext, please contact us for a quote. The cost will vary according to the size of your site and the number of domains you’d like to be included in your subscription.